Thursday, December 11, 2008

Amelia is coming home Friday-Praise the Lord!!!!




An excerpt from our daughter Missy's blog this morning:

GOOOOOOOOOOOD NEWS!!

God truly answers prayers... specific ones... and I experienced that this morning!!! GOD IS GOOD!!

We (Missy and Amelia) went to the embassy this morning for our visa appointment, and the first embassy lady (submitting documents) said that since Paul wasn't there, and since we didn't have a specific power of attorney form and his passport, that we'd have to come back the following week and have Paul fed-ex those documents... of course, this was the news I most feared, and I even started crying with that fear. Our adoption agency representative told me to expect the worst.

Then I went into the official interview and the lady was an amazing girl from the States, who's Dad lives in Colorado, and she just amazingly approved us, regardless!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was AMAZING!!! I don't know if I've ever taken that big a sigh of complete relief!!!

When I got out of the interview, our adoption agency rep said that God must like me, because that NEVER happens!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD IS SOOOO BIG! I love that it was such a true blessing!!

Anyway, we are pooped emotionally, but SOOO thrilled to be done! We pick up our visa tomorrow at 3:30 and get to come home on our flight on Friday morning!!! USA... HERE AMELIA COMES!! :)

Thank you for the prayers... they truly made a difference!!!
~Missy

We are so excited to be here in the States and waiting for Amelia's arrival!

Missy and Paul's blog address is:
http://coloradobennetts.aboutmybaby.com password: bennett

No comments: